Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Another Family Reunion Picture

Here is an interesting Picture I found on my hard drive. I don't remember where this came from.
RossMcGeeReunion_1953
Although the label says 1954, the picture seems to be from 1953. David McGee was born in Jan 1953 and seems on his mother's lap to be a lot younger than 1 year old. (He passed away in 1970). The baby in Russell's arms is not labeled but is likely to be LaRaine and Dolly's son  Gary born 8 days before me.  Both he and I look like we're still under 1 year old.  With no sign of Karen, I doubt this is 1954. Colleen married Fred in 1954, but he is not in the picture here, while Leola and Roger Ball were married in 1953 and he is here. My best guess is July of 1953.  There were some older kids for Russell and for Solon and Louise that are not showing. also the oldest two sisters and their families were not here. and Russell's wife Alice was missing.  Those grandkids would have been from 22 to 13 and perhaps too busy to come to a reunion. Also Irene McGee Despain and her family is missing.

No comments: