Thursday, March 6, 2008

Spam comments

So, I just got back from Jordan and was getting updated on the blog when I saw the spam comments. I deleted them and I also changed the settings so that anyone who is not an author to the blog will have to do a word check before posting. Hopefully that will get rid of them (it seems to have worked on my blog) but if not, I will go to comment moderation.
But anyway, like I said, I just got back from Jordan (See picture to the left. This was taken in Petra, Jordan, one of the seven wonders of the modern world. It was really amazing. It is also one of the most famous places in Jordan. You might recognize this from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade). It was really cool and a lot of fun. I'm also really glad to be back in Jerusalem. I love Jerusalem. Tomorrow I am going snorkeling in Eilat. I guess this is one of the best places to go snorkeling in the world, so I am really excited. Too bad I don't have a waterproof camera. I kind of doubt that anyone does.
So, things are going well for me, I am enjoying myself in the Middle East. I have less then two months left before I have to go back to the real world!

No comments: