Monday, October 29, 2012

Mom's Favorite Recipes

For quite a while I have been working on a book of my mom's favorite recipes. Rachel suggested that I get it published, that there were some websites that could do that. I have recently completed it. This is what the front and back covers of my book look like:


In the book, I have included a picture of Mom on nearly every page, a brief description of the history of how it came to be a favorite for every recipe, and a Nutrition Facts chart for every recipe.
Here are a few of example pages from the book:


 I do have a way to order them but I currently only have it on a private account. So, to order one it would have to be through that, but the price goes down with each book ordered in the order so if anyone wants a copy, I could order them, and bring to the Family Reunion if you're there. I would need to order it by December 1 to get it before the Reunion.
From 1-20 books, it ranges anywhere from $26.66-$23.61 each book.  This includes shipping to my place. The books are in full color, which is why they cost so much.

2 comments:

Larry said...

Put me down for one. Do you need to pay in advance?

ekatwood said...

It would be nice, although I won't know how much each book will cost until I know how many people want one.