Monday, June 23, 2008

Alex and Jazmine

Alex
Britt and Jazmine
Alex

Alex
Britt and Jazmine
Britt, Jazmine, and Benjamin
Jazmine
Jazmine


Here are some pictures are the kids my parents are adopting Alex and Jazmine. Alex just turned 4 on June 2 and Jazmine will be 2 on August 9.
ok here is the shortened story behind these two. they are my mom's nieces two kids. she is in jail; right now we are just doing foster care for them but we won't have them 24/7 until after the family reunion. in august they decide if their mom can continue to try and get them back or if we will be adopting, i don't know the complete cituation, my mom just asked me to put some pictures of them on here. at the family reunion i am sure my mom would be more than happy to tell you the whole story and what is going on

4 comments:

Laura said...

Wow, that's awesome. So what's the story behind their adoption?

Monty and Heidi said...

What cute kids! We can't wait to meet them. They sure look like they belong with the McGee family.

Brittany Dean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany Dean said...

WOW... yay for your parents britt! I am soo exicted... more sibblings(sp?)... :D