Friday, September 7, 2007

Slightly better news

Hi, once again. My dad has been a little better about keeping me informed these last couple days, so here I am posting again. My mom has gone through her first chemotherapy treatment today and will be returning to Bismarck with my dad tomorrow morning (around 10am I think). There, she will continue to have chemotherapy treatments for a while, I don't know how long, probably until they begin to see results. Once the cancer has shrunk enough for the surgery, they will drive back to Minneapolis for that.
Oh, when she gets to Bismarck, she will probably be in the hospital for the first couple of days, but will be able to return home between treatments. She will also have to go in to the hospital regularly to have fluid drained from the area until treatment begins to work.
Once again thank you for all your prayers! We still have a long way to go, but with so many people praying for her and for our entire family, I know that we will be blessed!

No comments: